Monday, July 2, 2007

Do Over

So this was originally my very first blog. I had abandoned it, and have started several others, but always loved the name of this one, and feel it suits me to a "T". So I am having a "Do Over" here. I am turning this into my own personal blog.

So let me introduce myself. My name is Tamara. I am a mom of three girls. I am a WAHM and work at making money online in all sorts of legal ways, from selling on Ebay, to blogging and also by using GPT/PTC (Get paid to/Pay to click) type sites. I have other blogs that talk about these things, so please check them out.

A Problogger Mom
Ebaymomblog
My Pay to Click Sites

I am also thrifty, and try and look for the best deals possible when shopping. This is a passion of mine, a hobby, but also a necessity. I think I have an addiction to the internet. When not on the computer, I am usually busy with the girls or out working in the garden. We raise chickens with the girls and they show them in 4-H. We currently have about 25 birds, all different kinds. We are gearing up for the state fair in August.

So there is a little peek into my world for now.

add to sk*rt

No comments:

Make Money with Google Adsense