Sunday, July 15, 2007

Money saving tip for shopping on Amazon

I just ordered my Twinings English Breakfast tea in bulk from Amazon's Grocery, and wanted to share with you all this awesome site. You know how you get free shipping if you spend $25 or more on Amazon? Well this handy dandy little tool, will search Amazon's items for you to find items that will get you right up to that $25 mark. The site is called Amazon Filler Item Finder, and I use it all the time. I drink a LOT of tea, and buy 6 boxes of 50 teabags via Amazon, but it only comes to around $22. This tool let me find a Rubbermaid bowl that brought my total just 3 cents more than $25, so I qualified for free shipping!

So go shopping and take full advantage of Amazon's free Super Saver Shipping!

add to sk*rt

No comments:

Make Money with Google Adsense