Friday, July 27, 2007

Get paid for blogging!

In case you are in the dark, and did not know that you can get paid for blogging, let me fill you in. There are companies out there that will pay bloggers to post about a topic and include a link in your post, for advertising purposes. This is a great way to earn a little (or a lot!) extra money to put towards debt, put towards savings, or just help with the day to day bills.

The most popular site, is Payperpost. The minimum you will earn for a post is $5, and they can go up from there, depending on the advertising oppurtunity. I started posting with Payperpost right at the end of June, and so far I've earned over $150 with them this month just for posts I've written! That's with only one blog. I've just reached the point where I can add another blog to their system, so I can most likely double that income now that I can take opportunities for two blogs, so that could easily be $300 per month just with Payperpost!




Another site I have been using is PayU2blog. They pay $5 per post, and they give you assignments, there's no choices for you in which you take and which you don't. But I've made an additional $100 from them since June also.


Get Paid Money to Blog
Last is a site I've just signed up with and my blog is still pending approval with them, is SponsoredReviews.com. From what I hear, this site pays more for your posts than any other, so I am anxious to give it a try.


If you are interested in other ways to earn money via blogging, be sure to check out my main blog A Problogger Mom.

add to sk*rt

No comments:

Make Money with Google Adsense